Social housing projects & residential
WORKING WITH HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES ACROSS THE UK
Social housing projects and residential, covers everything from council houses, student halls of residence, care homes and virtually any residential building where use is higher than in normal private homes. We can be main contractors, or preferred suppliers to county councils, main contractors or housing associations. We are members of several social housing procurement networks including the LHC. LHC is a leading provider of free-to-use framework agreements used by local authorities, social landlords and other public sector bodies to procure works, products and services for the construction, refurbishment and maintenance of social housing and public buildings.
All of our uPVC and aluminium commercial systems are perfectly suited to social and residential housing needs. Weather it is high-rise blocks of city flats, or specialist niche residential care homes for housing associations, we have the right products and expertise to ensure a high-quality installation.
UPVC SYSTEMS IDEAL FOR ALL SOCIAL & RESIDENTIAL HOUSING NEEDS
• uPVC Residential Windows ideal for social housing
• We have a range of uPVC window systems suitable for all installations
• We only recommend well-known, established uPVC systems suppliers
• Multi chambered and highly reinforced
• All systems meet and exceed current building and safety regulations
• Choice of styles and openings with multi point locking
• Choice of colours and dual colours
• Double & Triple glazing